Ми використовуємо файли cookie, щоб дозволити нашому сайту працювати належним чином,
персоналізувати контент і рекламу,
надавати функції соціальних мереж і аналізувати наш трафік. Ми також ділимося інформацією про
використання вами нашого сайту з
нашими партнерами в соціальних мережах, рекламі і аналітиці.
VGP Company presents RUTA TM – high quality Ukrainian products made of 100% natural pulp.
Since 1999, we have been manufacturing exceptionally soft and delicate sanitary-hygienic products (Tissue) of primary, "white" pulp.
While developing our own production facilities in Ukraine, we never economize on the quality of raw materials, equipment or skills of our personnel – RUTA TM products are manufactured for you by the best domestic experts using advanced Italian (Gambini) and German equipment.
As we care for health of our consumers and environment of our native land, we are engaged in developing truly clean production: fully autonomous, emission-free and strictly compliant with hygiene standards.
In September 25-28, 2018, a social audit at PJSC "VGP" to meet the requirements of the international standard amfori BSCI, as part of international CSR initiatives. Entry into this system enables the company to supply products to European markets.
Have you ever wondered what truly high-quality paper towels should be like?
Naturally, they should be soft and durable, but also ensure maximum moisture absorption. How do we achieve that? By following the correct proportions and not economizing on the raw material quality!
That is why RUTA paper towels are produced of natural raw material taken in a special proportion – 70% of softwood pulp and 30% of hardwood pulp.
And what should truly high-quality toilet paper be like?
Sure enough, it should be white, soft, reliable, moisture-absorbing and easily dissolving in water. Therefore, while manufacturing RUTA toilet paper we use another proportion: 60% of softwood pulp and 40% of hardwood pulp.
Instead, RUTA facial tissues, for which maximum delicacy is crucial are produced quite differently: hardwood pulp content varies from 60% to 80%, while the rest 20% - 40% is eucalyptus.
It stands to reason that we never use recycled or "grey" pulp, as we work by the European quality standards and our choice is only 100% natural fresh raw material.
Recognition by customers and market leaders
Already for over 10 years RUTA TM high quality products have been enjoying consistently high demand not only from consumers but also from our business partners. Currently, VGP exports its production to numerous EU, CIS countries, as well as manufactures Private Label category sanitary and hygienic products (Tissue) for the leading domestic and foreign retail networks.
We gladly welcome you to learn more about RUTA TM product range, so you can select exactly those products that help you assure comfort for yourself and your nearest and dearest most efficiently.