Category, brand manager
• Management of entrusted product categories;
• Analysis of the market and competitors (sales, prices, competitors);
• Work with the assortment (optimization of the current assortment, making proposals for new products of both entrusted product categories and new ones) in the domestic and foreign markets;
• Coordination of the process of launching new products;
• Work with packaging (making changes;
• Work with pricing (preparation of proposals for pricing of entrusted categories), work with P&L;
• Participation in budget planning;
• Participation in the development and launch of advertising campaigns, work with contractors;
• Participation in the development of programs to promote entrusted product categories in conjunction with a trade marketer and sales departments.
• experience in manufacturing companies;
• experience in bringing products to market;
• excellent analytical skills;
• experience with advertising agencies;
• personal qualities: ability to work in multitasking mode, purposefulness, stress resistance, active life position.